Voodoo Control Plus 1.0.6.1 (Android)

This app controls Voodoo sound for Galaxy S, Nexus S phones and Galaxy Tab with or without custom kernels implementing Voodoo patches. Root is required for the module option (on standard kernels)

Voodoo Control Plus 1.0.6.1 (Android)
Voodoo Control Plus 1.0.6.1 (Android)
Devices supported:
Gingerbread:
- Nexus S: Android 2.3.3, Official Google system and CyanogenMod 7.0.0
- Galaxy S I9000, I9000B, Captivate, Vibrant: CyanogenMod 7.0.0 - current version
- Galaxy S I9000: Samsung JVK/JVB

Froyo:
- Galaxy S Froyo: GT-I9000 and its regional variants like I9000B, I9000M, I900T
- AT&T Captivate Froyo: SGH-I897
- Giorgio Armani Galaxy S Froyo: GT-I9010
- Rogers Captivate Froyo: SGH-I896
- T-Mobile Vibrant Froyo: SGH-T959
- T-Mobile Vibrant 4G Froyo: SGH-T959V
- Verizon Fascinate Froyo: SCH-I500
- Verizon Continuum Froyo: SCH-I400
- Telus Fascinate Froyo: SGH-T959D
- Verizon Fascinate Froyo: SCH-I500
- Sprint Epic 4G Froyo: SPH-D700
- M110S Galaxy S Froyo: SHW-M110S
- SHW-M130L Galaxy S Froyo: SHW-M130L
- DoCoMo SC-02B Galaxy S Froyo: SC-02B
- Galaxy Tab International: GT-P1000 and regional variants
- Galaxy Tab Verizon: SCH-I800
- Galaxy Tab AT&T: SGH-I987
- Galaxy Tab Sprint: SPH-P100
- Galaxy Tab T-Mobile: SGH-T849
- Galaxy Tab SKT: SHW-M180S

Eclair:
- Galaxy S international, AT&T Captivate, Rogers Captivate, Verizon Continuum, DoCoMo SC-02B, T-Mobile Vibrant, Telus Fascinate, M110S, SHW-M130L, Sprint Epic 4G, Verizon Fascinate

Galaxy S LCD: GT-I9003 is not supported because its hardware platform is entirely different.

Features are auto-detected, extended controls supported will be displayed (it may differ from the screenshots)

Goal of this project is to:
- improve sound quality
- fix audio issues present in Samsung kernels
- unleash the powerful hi-fi headphone amplifier included in your phone and audiophile-quality DAC.

Every new feature uses the abilities of Wolfson Microelectronics WM8994 ultra low power audio codec, without affecting battery life.

What's in this version:
Version 1.0.6.1:
- New option "JACK plug-in safety" option replacing incomprehensible "Auto-restore high levels"
- Fixes Volume key mapping not starting automatically after app updates.

Requirements: Android 2.1+

Download VooDoo Control Plus


Upgrade to a FileSonic Premium account and download at incredible speed!